Now that we are a little over a week into 2019, how is everyone doing?! Still feelin’ that New Year energy? I know I am! 2018 was pretty amazing and I am so excited to see what 2019 has in store!
A few highlights of 2018:
- I became a certified Pound Pro
- I became a certified personal trainer
- I went to BlogFest and IdeaWorld and had the BEST time!
- I went from teaching 1 class a week at my YMCA to 4 (5 soon!)
- I started doing Pound events and they’ve been growing
While I didn’t make as much progress (physically) as I would have hoped in 2018, I didn’t really lose any progress either. And I think I’ve made a lot of improvements in my stamina with all the Pound practice I’ve been doing! My eating hasn’t always been the best, but I consistently have managed to get back on track every time.
Overall, I’m pretty happy with how I did in 2018!
On to 2019! My word for the year is “THRIVE” and I can’t wait to push myself to achieve just that!
Here’s a few things I’m working on right now:
- Start personal training, both in person and possibly online
- Videos! Maybe little workout tips, possibly more. I have a bunch of ideas!
- Finish my book on getting started meal prepping
- More live events! I’ve been meeting with a lot of people about expanding my Pound events and I’m excited to see them grow a bunch this year! Iowa needs more Pound! (my event calendar here)
- Getting back to blogging regularly. I’ve missed y’all!
Do you pick a word of intention for the year? If you do, what is your word for 2019?! Let’s ROCK this year!